the videogame forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gaming news

Go down

gaming news Empty new news

Post  Admin Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:27 pm

alright kirby superstar ultra is out and AMAZING for the ds. Still waiting for Chrono Trigger Sad grand theft auto GTA for ds was recently looked over. the graphics are not as real as former installments,the game so far though looks actually pretty darn fun. the view is not third person but is niether first person meaning its in the middle of that. the touch screen will be used but not to control everything. of course the game will get the usual m rating. the gsme sort of reminds me of the first gta games with sort of cartoonich graphics

another game is de blob youve all probaly seen the commercial and thought that it sucks. the game actually is a GREAT game with fun innovative play along with a multi player mode makes this a largely unnoticed amazing game. I think it should definitely sell better than it probaly will.

animal crossing city life is coming with little facts but alot of pictures. the game pretty much has a city where all the shops will be such as tom nooks. also it will use wii speak for wi fi.

thats all i have time for remember i still need mods
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://andrewsgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

gaming news Empty gaming news

Post  Admin Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:02 am

ill post announcements for games here (mostly for wii) if you are up on news of 360 games or ps3 pm me and if you show enough knowledge ill make u a mod and youll be in charge of posting news for the system of your choice

biggest news for this month is ...the announcement of the future releases of CHRONO TRIGGER and kirby super star for ds and a new mario super sluggers that actually has a storyline and an adventure mode where u actually run around (like in mario 64) thats the biggest news and when i pick mods ill make another forum for news
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://andrewsgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down