the videogame forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

andrews game review :chrono trigger

3 posters

Go down

andrews game review :chrono trigger Empty andrews game review :chrono trigger

Post  Admin Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:04 am

yeah i had a place for this but terrance overlooked it so.....yeah anyway this is my first time playing chrono trigger so you know i want to rant on about it and here we go.: ]
chrono trigger is a legendary RPG with good reason too it has great ideas and many other things tih story and what not now i don't want to give any story aWAy so ill skip that part and try not to durin my little comments.

well the game has no random battles and in my book that gets you n automatic 6/10 even if the rest of the game sucks cuz i hate that random stuff anyone else (im sure thats most of you) also it has a lot of replay value in my view since its just fun you know also one thing i did not like was that it was a 3 person party game although the game might have been easrier with 4 people and i wouldnt want that at all since it had perfect difficulty...easy enemies with bosses that might take 1 or 2 retries. i also liked the very subtle side quests like the gaurdian helm and the sealed chests. there is also a vast world map considering it has like 6 remakes in each time period.

in my opinion i think the enemies could have gotten harder in already visited time eras so you could revisit those places without the usual 1 hit kill battles and to moderate how hard they get you could use the chapters of the game.

Rating:8.5/10 this things definitely worth the 5 extra bucks you have to pay for it nad though they are few the flaws don't really drag it down at all (save for the fact that near the end of the game your goal is not really clear unless you visit the End of TIme and talk to a guy who is usually useless but yeah....any way i enjoyed this thing immenly and i think any final fantasy fan boy will say it beat most of the final fantasies butts alhtough i wouldn't call them final fantasies just fantasies that provoke a series where most of the characters in one game are not in another .
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://andrewsgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

andrews game review :chrono trigger Empty Re: andrews game review :chrono trigger

Post  Red_Mage_Punos Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:06 am

Finally CT gets the respect it deserves...if you don't like this game, Magus will appear in the night and shoot dark winds up yours... KEEP ROCKIN' Classics!!!!

(sorry, but i am very hyper today)
Red_Mage_Punos
Red_Mage_Punos
very involved gamer
very involved gamer

Back to top Go down

andrews game review :chrono trigger Empty Re: andrews game review :chrono trigger

Post  Admin Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:53 pm

lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceLemur Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:19 pm

There's a place for these? Where?
IceLemur
IceLemur
master
master

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:47 pm

IceLemur wrote:There's a place for these? Where?
i think in the news section you know what give me a sec (or a few days) and ill set up a more specific thing
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down