the videogame forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myths and Legends

3 posters

Go down

Myths and Legends Empty Myths and Legends

Post  IceLemur Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:35 pm

Post any word you get of a game here, be sure to provide a source (with link) if possible for your info. Also, post what you think of the game. Post a new game under a new title and responses under that title to avoid confusion.
IceLemur
IceLemur
master
master

Back to top Go down

Myths and Legends Empty Legend of Zelda Wii (working name)

Post  IceLemur Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:49 pm

The next Legend of Zelda is set to come out. The source I got was old, and said it should come out in 2008 if all goes according to plan. They may be saving it for the holiday season, in which case we should get barrages of it soon, or all has not gone to plan, as it so often does.
In any case, Andrew, who told me about it, does not like it, however I looked it up and found it interesting. Of course, I am a little biased, I support almost any innovation by a game developer because I am just a little tired of sequels and do not want the gaming industry to fall into the pattern of remakes and sequels that the movie industry is dragging itself out of as we post.
It definitely has a new look, and may be a bit of a shock for the die-hard Zelda fans. The guys involved in final fantasy are mixed up in this whole thing, but I have faith that it will still have a similar feel to the old Zelda games, even if the look is mind bogglingly different. Although, I have to admit love the futuristic look that they gave it. My prediction is that the fairy will be replaced by an equally annoying computer.
Anyway, I have high hopes for this little experiment of Nintendo's, kudos for the collaboration with square soft. It will bust or boom, and I hope it booms.
Here is the vid I saw
Click me for the vid!

This just in:
Was it a joke? I came across a statement that the vid of the new Legend of Zelda is an April fools joke! If any one can supply more info to provide finalization for the answer, please do! and quickly!
OMG can it be?
IceLemur
IceLemur
master
master

Back to top Go down

Myths and Legends Empty Re: Legend of Zelda Wii (working name)

Post  Admin Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:03 pm

a new zelda is confirmed for "09 there are not many details wether the video was fake or not though....is plausible

Last edited by IceLemur on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://andrewsgameforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Myths and Legends Empty Re: Legend of Zelda Wii (working name)

Post  Admin Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:21 pm

the new zelda in the video is now confirmed FAKE Very Happy

Last edited by IceLemur on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Myths and Legends Empty Re: Myths and Legends

Post  ASDF9876 Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:48 pm

i heard about that ...HEY you guys know if that Zelda movie is real or not? i don't have a link so...

ASDF9876
wannabe
wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  IceLemur Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Nah, the movie is not real.
IceLemur
IceLemur
master
master

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:11 pm

IceLemur wrote:Nah, the movie is not real.
completely R-E-A-L a VERY reliable source has just announced that a movie is being made for Zelda by 2 very dedicated fans i did not hear that it is going to be in theatres and that it actually might only be released on you-tube...the animation really is not the best (in other words the backgrounds) but come on it is a zelda movie just be excited What a Face

oh yeah it stars real people not cartoon characters (sorry tv series fans)

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot stuff....you know)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IceLemur Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:40 am

First: I doubt the TV series has ANY fans.
Second: Oh...I thought it was just the trailer they made...stupid misleading youtube descriptions
Third: I just realized that youtube is a parody on boobtube Razz lol!
IceLemur
IceLemur
master
master

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:29 am

if you wanna see it go to apollomix (click here)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum